Title: Digital transformation of a quality management system.
Speaker: MBS, Eng. Karen Gutierrez de Monzón - Centro de Investigaciones de Matrologia - CIM, El Salvador.
Live Broadcast: Friday, April 23, 2021, from 13:00 to 15:00 hours from the RILAA virtual classroom (UTC-2 / Etc/GMT+2).
Language: Spanish (without translation to another language).
Modality: Live audio and video transmission followed by questions (via written chat) and answers from the lecturer (via audio and video). The entire course is recorded and is available for later playback on the RILAA distance education portal.
3. The digital transformation as a tool nowadays.
4. Why change my management system from physical to digital?
5. Experience of the digital transformation process of the management system of the metrology research center El Salvador.
6. Resistance to change how to deal with it
7. Risks that I have to face during the process of digital transformation of the management system.
8. Benefits of using digital platforms
9. Metrology and its importance in measurements in the health area.
Certificate of Participation: Each participant must meet the following requirements in order to download the certificate in pdf format: 1) Complete the evaluation survey and 2) Attend in its entirety (at least 1 time) the recorded version of the course (recorded video of the course).